Are you considering attending school for your associate’s degree?
Do you want to attain your college diploma now and move on with your career?
Our hassle-free guide can show you a few of the well-known internet-based schools and help hook you up with a suitable online associate’s degree or career training program.
Classic Campus Colleges
Getting started in your desired line of work can be challenging. It might take a good amount of time, hard work and even perhaps just a bit of good luck to begin in your new career.
And if you’re like a great number of young adults, the thought of getting to a classroom across town following a long day on the job is certainly something that you aren’t happy about.
On the other hand, you might sign up for school classes from home, study at your own pace and still earn a diploma that will help you grab a far better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degree
Coursework presented over the internet are efficient, functional and offered from accredited schools. These self-paced, individual education degree programs help you to sign up for interesting classes appropriate to either your new line of work or your current profession.
As no official classroom participation will be requested, you can take on your classwork when your personal and work schedules allow you. You will pursue your associate’s degree on your own schedule, while having basically all of the advantages of a classic campus-based university.
Modules are generally taught by university faculty members from traditional colleges and by authorities employed in your new specific area of study.
There may be lots of potential starting jobs for new graduates of two-year college degree programs. Some of the most in-demand ones normally include computer technology, health care, business, accounting, criminal justice, paralegal and a number of additional distinct trade programs.
So choose an interesting subject, pick out a degree, and get into advancing your new career — and you can do everything online at home.
To start now, just use the list down below to locate a great college on the internet or near you.
Options for Alaska students:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Master of Science in Communications
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Analytics
- Online Master of Business Administration
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration