Are you considering attending school for your associate’s degree?
Do you want to attain your college diploma now and move on with your career?
Our hassle-free guide can show you a few of the well-known internet-based schools and help hook you up with a suitable online associate’s degree or career training program.
Classic Campus Colleges
Getting started in your desired line of work can be challenging. It might take a good amount of time, hard work and even perhaps just a bit of good luck to begin in your new career.
And if you’re like a great number of young adults, the thought of getting to a classroom across town following a long day on the job is certainly something that you aren’t happy about.
On the other hand, you might sign up for school classes from home, study at your own pace and still earn a diploma that will help you grab a far better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degree
Coursework presented over the internet are efficient, functional and offered from accredited schools. These self-paced, individual education degree programs help you to sign up for interesting classes appropriate to either your new line of work or your current profession.
As no official classroom participation will be requested, you can take on your classwork when your personal and work schedules allow you. You will pursue your associate’s degree on your own schedule, while having basically all of the advantages of a classic campus-based university.
Modules are generally taught by university faculty members from traditional colleges and by authorities employed in your new specific area of study.
There may be lots of potential starting jobs for new graduates of two-year college degree programs. Some of the most in-demand ones normally include computer technology, health care, business, accounting, criminal justice, paralegal and a number of additional distinct trade programs.
So choose an interesting subject, pick out a degree, and get into advancing your new career — and you can do everything online at home.
To start now, just use the list down below to locate a great college on the internet or near you.
Options for Alaska students:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
- And more...
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration