Have you often thought about finishing your associate’s degree?
Are you looking to get your diploma now and move forward with your career?
Our quick guide will tell you about a few of the popular internet-based colleges and help connect you with a suitable online associate’s degree or professional education program.
Classic Campus Schools
Trying to break into your desired job can be quite hard. It can require a lot of time, energy and maybe a bit of good luck in order to get rolling in a new career.
And if you are just like a good deal of other folks, the prospect of driving to a class way across town from a hard day of work is certainly something that you are not excited about.
Fortunately, you can now receive college coursework at your home, work at your own pace and eventually attain a diploma that could help you find a far better job.
Internet-Based Associate Degrees
College courses delivered on the Web are affordable, functional and offered by recognized schools. These self-directed, independent study degree programs help you to sign up for interesting courses related to either your next line of work or your existing job.
Because no standard classroom participation will be required, you can go through your coursework whenever your personal and work schedules enable you. You will build your associate diploma at your own pace, all the while having essentially all of the results of a standard campus-based university.
Classes are commonly presented by university faculty members from established universities and by experts currently working in your specific area.
Programs to Choose From
There could be a good deal of potential career fields for graduates of two-year college degree programs. Some of the hottest ones include computers, business, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic arts and a variety of other focused occupational programs.
So decide on an interesting field of study, decide upon a degree, and get into growing your career — and you could do it online.
To get started today, use the list below to choose a good institution on the web or in your town.
Look through these schools:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Claremont Graduate University (CGU) has been awarding master’s and doctoral degrees for nearly 100 years. Through our new online learning format, CGU’s specialized master’s degree programs and world renowned faculty are now accessible to a broader community of students seeking a rigorous and relevant graduate degree.
- Masters of Science in Evaluation & Applied Research
- Masters of Science in Marketing Analytics
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health