Are you thinking about an associate’s degree?
Would you like to attain your diploma fast and move forward with your career?
This really simple guide will provide you with a few selected popular web-based institutions and help match you with a suitable online associate degree or educational training program.
Traditional Classroom Schools
Trying to break into your preferred line of work can be tricky. It can take a lot of time, energy and maybe even a certain amount of luck to get going in your new career.
And if you are like a number of young adults, the thought of commuting to a campus across town after a hard day working can be something which you aren’t looking forward to.
Luckily, you are able to take college coursework at your home, go through the program at your own schedule and still receive a diploma which may help you acquire a far better job.
Online Associate Degrees
Instructional classes presented over the internet are economical, convenient and offered from accredited colleges and schools. These self-paced, private education degree programs let you enroll in stimulating courses appropriate to either your upcoming line of work or your present profession.
Given that no structured classroom attendance will be requested, you should work on your classwork when your personal and job daily schedules permit you to. You will obtain your associate’s diploma on your own time, at the same time getting essentially most of the positive aspects of a regular on campus university.
Training courses are traditionally presented by university faculty members from traditional universities and by specialists out working in your new particular field of study.
Programs to Choose From
There are often lots of available career fields for ambitious graduates of two-year college degree programs. Several of the hottest ones normally include computers, business, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic arts and a large number of additional focused vocational programs.
So select a good subject, decide upon a degree or class, and begin developing your career — and you might do it online.
To get started now, just use the form below to uncover a great college on the web or in your town.
Look at these choices:
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- AAS-Business Administration Management/Marketing
- Health Information Management - Associate
- BBA-Health Administration
- And more...
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Communications