Are you thinking about an associate’s degree?
Would you like to attain your diploma fast and move forward with your career?
This really simple guide will provide you with a few selected popular web-based institutions and help match you with a suitable online associate degree or educational training program.
Traditional Classroom Schools
Trying to break into your preferred line of work can be tricky. It can take a lot of time, energy and maybe even a certain amount of luck to get going in your new career.
And if you are like a number of young adults, the thought of commuting to a campus across town after a hard day working can be something which you aren’t looking forward to.
Luckily, you are able to take college coursework at your home, go through the program at your own schedule and still receive a diploma which may help you acquire a far better job.
Online Associate Degrees
Instructional classes presented over the internet are economical, convenient and offered from accredited colleges and schools. These self-paced, private education degree programs let you enroll in stimulating courses appropriate to either your upcoming line of work or your present profession.
Given that no structured classroom attendance will be requested, you should work on your classwork when your personal and job daily schedules permit you to. You will obtain your associate’s diploma on your own time, at the same time getting essentially most of the positive aspects of a regular on campus university.
Training courses are traditionally presented by university faculty members from traditional universities and by specialists out working in your new particular field of study.
Programs to Choose From
There are often lots of available career fields for ambitious graduates of two-year college degree programs. Several of the hottest ones normally include computers, business, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic arts and a large number of additional focused vocational programs.
So select a good subject, decide upon a degree or class, and begin developing your career — and you might do it online.
To get started now, just use the form below to uncover a great college on the web or in your town.
Look at these choices:
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Passionate about a culinary career? Get hands-on training from professional chefs at Lincoln Culinary Institute. Choose from day or evening classes, earn a Diploma or Associate Degree. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- International Baking and Pastry
- Culinary Arts and Food Services
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
- Master of Arts in Counseling - School Counseling
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Medical Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
New England Tractor Trailer Training School has more than a 50-year history of delivering hands-on driver training to qualified candidates.
NETTTS has the staff, equipment and ability to provide hands-on professional tractor trailer training and to assist people who are seeking to secure their future in transportation industry as well as those who want to upgrade their driving skills.
- HVACR Technician Training
- Commercial Drivers License