Thinking about going to school for an associate’s degree?
Are you looking to get your diploma quick and develop your new job?
This easy guide can share with you several of the prominent online-based schools and help match you with a suitable online associate degree or career training program.
Standard Campus Schools
Getting started in your preferred job can be quite hard. It can require a lot of time, hard work and maybe a little good luck to start out in a new career.
And if you’re like a lot of other people, the notion of commuting to a class way across town following a difficult day at work can be something you are not excited about.
On the other hand, you are able to receive college classes from home, work at your own rate and still attain your degree which could help you acquire a far better job.
Internet-Based Associate’s Degree
College coursework supplied on the Web are economical, realistic and offered by recognized schools. These self-paced, individual education degree programs help you to enroll in stimulating classes related to either your upcoming occupation or your current work.
Since no standard classroom participation will be expected, you are going to undertake your coursework whenever your personal and job schedules make it easy to do so. You will pick up your associate degree at your pace, all the while having basically all of the results of a conventional on campus college.
Modules are frequently taught by college faculty from established colleges and by professionals earning a living in your new particular field of study.
Programs to Choose From
There will be plenty of available careers for successful graduates of two-year diploma schools. Some of the most popular ones normally include computer technology, health care, business, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic design and a wide range of other targeted trade programs.
So pick out a good line of work, select a degree, and get started on developing your future — and you can do all of it home online.
Get going today, use the list down below to discover a good college online or in your town.
Glance through these programs:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Associate of Science, Music Production (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Automotive Technology
- Dental Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Advance your career at Dawn Career Institute. Gain the specialized knowledge and skills to help prepare you for a new career quickly and conveniently.
- Class A CDL Driving
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- And more...
Maybe you are more interested in one particular topic, such as criminal justice – earn a diploma in law enforcement.