Are you thinking about finishing an associate’s degree?
Are you looking to get your school diploma really fast and move forward with your career?
This convenient guide can share with you some of the national internet-based schools and help match you with a fine online associate diploma or professional training program.
Conventional Classroom Colleges
Trying to break into your preferred job can be tough. It could require a considerable amount of time, hard work and even perhaps a little luck to get moving in your new career.
And if you are like a great number of other folks, the notion of going to a campus way across town from a difficult day of work will be something which you aren’t happy about.
On the other hand, you could enroll for college courses at your home, go through the coursework at your own speed and still pick up your diploma which may help you obtain a much better job.
Internet-Based Associate Degree
College classes provided on the Web are affordable, effective and based on classroom programs. These self-paced, private learning diploma programs let you take interesting courses related to either your new line of work or your current job.
While no formal classroom attendance will be required, you are going to work on your homework whenever your personal and work schedules allow you to. You will gain your associate diploma at your own pace, all the while getting essentially many of the advantages of a more traditional campus university.
Training sessions are commonly presented by college professors from traditional institutions and by authorities employed in your new particular line of work.
There are often lots of available careers for successful graduates of two-year college degree programs. Some of the more popular ones normally include business, information technology, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic design and a multitude of additional specific vocational programs.
So select a good field of study, select a class or degree, and get going with advancing your future — and you could do all of it home online.
To get started right now, use the form below to discover a great school on the internet or in your town.
There are some good options:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Master of Science in Communications
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics