So, you’re thinking about earning a diploma fast?
Do you want to attain your college diploma fast and move forward with your career?
This easy guide will share with you a handful of the well-known internet-based institutions and help connect you up with a great online associate degree or occupational education program.
Traditional Campus Colleges
Getting started in your desired career can be challenging. It could take a lot of time, energy and even perhaps a little bit of good luck to begin in a new career.
And if you’re just like a number of young adults, the thought of getting to a campus way across town following a hard day of work is something that you aren’t looking forward to.
Thankfully, you can also receive school classes from home, go through the coursework at your own schedule and eventually receive your diploma which may help you grab a much better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degrees
Instructional classes delivered over the internet are economical, effective and offered by recognized schools. These self-paced, individual learning degree programs help you take useful classes appropriate to either your upcoming career or your current vocation.
While no conventional classroom attendance is necessary, you should go through your coursework when your personal and job daily schedules allow you to. You will complete your associate degree on your own pace, all the while receiving all of the benefits of a traditional campus college.
Training classes are commonly taught by university professors from traditional universities and by professionals out working in your new targeted field of study.
There could be lots of available careers for graduates of two-year college degree schools. Several of the more popular ones normally include computers, business, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic design and a wide selection of other focused occupational programs.
So settle on a good field, decide on a degree or class, and begin developing your new career — and you could do all of it online.
To get going today, use the form down below to see a handy college on the internet or near you.
Schools you could consider:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
- And more...