So, you’re thinking about earning a diploma fast?
Do you want to attain your college diploma fast and move forward with your career?
This easy guide will share with you a handful of the well-known internet-based institutions and help connect you up with a great online associate degree or occupational education program.
Traditional Campus Colleges
Getting started in your desired career can be challenging. It could take a lot of time, energy and even perhaps a little bit of good luck to begin in a new career.
And if you’re just like a number of young adults, the thought of getting to a campus way across town following a hard day of work is something that you aren’t looking forward to.
Thankfully, you can also receive school classes from home, go through the coursework at your own schedule and eventually receive your diploma which may help you grab a much better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degrees
Instructional classes delivered over the internet are economical, effective and offered by recognized schools. These self-paced, individual learning degree programs help you take useful classes appropriate to either your upcoming career or your current vocation.
While no conventional classroom attendance is necessary, you should go through your coursework when your personal and job daily schedules allow you to. You will complete your associate degree on your own pace, all the while receiving all of the benefits of a traditional campus college.
Training classes are commonly taught by university professors from traditional universities and by professionals out working in your new targeted field of study.
There could be lots of available careers for graduates of two-year college degree schools. Several of the more popular ones normally include computers, business, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic design and a wide selection of other focused occupational programs.
So settle on a good field, decide on a degree or class, and begin developing your new career — and you could do all of it online.
To get going today, use the form down below to see a handy college on the internet or near you.
Schools you could consider:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- Special Education - Doctor of Education
- And more...