Are you thinking about earning an associate’s degree?
Want to receive your degree really fast and move forward with your career?
This hassle-free guide can show you a number of the well-known internet-based schools and help connect you up with a great online associate diploma or occupational education program.
Conventional Classroom Colleges
Trying to break into your ideal line of work can be tough. It could require a good amount of time, energy and maybe some luck in order to get started in a new career.
And if you are like a whole lot of other people, the idea of going to a campus way across town from a difficult day at work is something which you are not excited about.
Fortunately, you are able to enroll in Iowa school classes at home, work through the program at your own schedule and eventually get your degree that can help you get a a lot better job.
Online Associate’s Degrees
Instructional classes presented over the Web are efficient, practical and offered from accredited schools. These self-directed, individual learning degree programs help you to sign up for stimulating classes related to either your next line of work or your existing job.
Considering no formal classroom attendance will be called for, you can go through your coursework when your family and work daily schedules enable you. You will finish your associate diploma at your pace, at the same time receiving almost all of the advantages of a regular campus college.
Modules are often taught by university teachers from traditional colleges and by authorities out working in your specific area.
Programs to Pick From
There will be lots of possible careers for ambitious graduates of two-year college degree programs. Several of the most in-demand ones include health care, IT, business, accounting, criminal
justice, web design and a great number of additional targeted occupational programs.
So pick out an interesting line of work, select a class or degree, and begin advancing your career — and you could do all of it online at home.
To get going now, just use the list below to choose a good college on the web or close to you.
Take a look through these choices:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Master of Science in Communications
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- And more...