Have you considered attending school to complete your associate’s degree?
Are you looking to get your college diploma now and advance your career?
This easy guide will provide you with several of the popular online-based schools and help connect you up with a fine online associate’s degree or professional training program.
Classic Classroom Colleges
Getting started in your ideal line of work can be difficult. It might take a considerable amount of time, effort and maybe a little bit of good luck to start off in your new career.
And if you are just like a great number of young adults, the idea of traveling to a school across town after a hard day on the job can be something you are not ready for.
Luckily, you can possibly sign up for educational classes at home, go through the coursework at your own rate and still attain a diploma which will help you grab a better job.
Web-based Associate Degrees
Maine college classes delivered on the Web are efficient, convenient and offered from accredited schools. These self-directed, independent education degree programs enable you to enroll for useful courses directly related to either your next career or your current profession.
Since no traditional classroom participation is necessary, you may go through your classwork when your personal and work daily schedules enable you to. You will attain your associate’s diploma at your own pace, at the same time having basically many of the benefits of a classic on campus college.
Training classes are sometimes taught by college faculty from established universities and by specialists earning a living in your targeted area of study.
There can be a lot of possible starting jobs for successful graduates of two-year college diploma schools. Some of the hottest ones include healthcare, business, computers, accounting, criminal justice, graphic arts and a wide range of additional specific vocational programs.
So select an interesting field of study, pick a class or degree, and get started in growing your new career — and you might do it all online.
To get going right now, use the form down below to uncover a handy college on the web or near you.
We have built a list of schools:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Communications
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health