Have you considered attending school to complete your associate’s degree?
Are you looking to get your college diploma now and advance your career?
This easy guide will provide you with several of the popular online-based schools and help connect you up with a fine online associate’s degree or professional training program.
Classic Classroom Colleges
Getting started in your ideal line of work can be difficult. It might take a considerable amount of time, effort and maybe a little bit of good luck to start off in your new career.
And if you are just like a great number of young adults, the idea of traveling to a school across town after a hard day on the job can be something you are not ready for.
Luckily, you can possibly sign up for educational classes at home, go through the coursework at your own rate and still attain a diploma which will help you grab a better job.
Web-based Associate Degrees
Maine college classes delivered on the Web are efficient, convenient and offered from accredited schools. These self-directed, independent education degree programs enable you to enroll for useful courses directly related to either your next career or your current profession.
Since no traditional classroom participation is necessary, you may go through your classwork when your personal and work daily schedules enable you to. You will attain your associate’s diploma at your own pace, at the same time having basically many of the benefits of a classic on campus college.
Training classes are sometimes taught by college faculty from established universities and by specialists earning a living in your targeted area of study.
There can be a lot of possible starting jobs for successful graduates of two-year college diploma schools. Some of the hottest ones include healthcare, business, computers, accounting, criminal justice, graphic arts and a wide range of additional specific vocational programs.
So select an interesting field of study, pick a class or degree, and get started in growing your new career — and you might do it all online.
To get going right now, use the form down below to uncover a handy college on the web or near you.
We have built a list of schools:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics