Thinking about completing an associate’s degree quick?
Want to attain your college degree quick and move forward with your career?
This convenient guide can provide you with some of the popular internet-based schools and help connect you with a fine online associate’s degree or career training program.
Classic Campus Colleges
Getting started with your preferred job can be quite hard. It can require a big amount of time, hard work and maybe even some good luck in order to start off in your new career.
And if you’re just like a lot of young adults, the thought of going to a classroom on the other side of town from a difficult day on the job will be something you aren’t excited about.
Fortunately, you could sign up for college classes at your home, learn at your own speed and still acquire your degree that will help you find a a lot better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degrees
College classes offered on the internet are efficient, sensible and offered from accredited schools. These self-directed, private learning diploma programs let you enroll for challenging classes directly related to either your upcoming occupation or your existing profession.
Given that no conventional classroom attendance will be expected, you will work through your homework when your family and work schedules enable you to. You will get your associate diploma at your pace, all the while receiving all of the positive aspects of a regular on campus university.
Training sessions are sometimes presented by college teachers from established institutions and by specialists employed in your specific field of study.
There could be a good deal of available career options for new graduates of two-year degree programs. Several of the most desired ones include accounting, computers, business, healthcare, criminal justice, paralegal and a large number of other specific trade programs.
So settle on a good field, decide on a degree or class, and get started in advancing your future — and you might do it home online.
To start today, just use the form below to uncover a great college on the web or close to you.
Start with this list:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Skin Care
- Massage Therapy
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.