Thinking about going to school for an associate’s degree?
Are you looking to earn your degree fast and develop your career?
This really simple guide can share with you a couple of the common internet-based colleges and help match you up with a suitable online associate diploma or occupational education program.
Conventional Classroom Colleges
Beginning your preferred career can be hard. It might take a serious amount of time, energy and even some good luck to get started in your new career.
And if you’re just like a whole lot of young adults, the prospect of driving to a campus on the other side of town from a difficult day working is certainly an activity you aren’t happy about.
Fortunately, you can enroll for college courses from home, learn at your own pace and still acquire your diploma that may help you find a much better job.
Web-based Associate Degree
Coursework delivered on the Web are economical, sensible and similar to what you would learn in the classroom. These self-directed, private education degree programs enable you to take challenging courses related to either your next occupation or your current work.
As no official classroom participation is requested, you should work on your coursework when your personal and work schedules allow you. You will obtain your associate’s diploma on your own pace, while receiving basically all of the results of a traditional campus university.
Classroom sessions are usually taught by college faculty members from established institutions and by professionals currently working in your specific area.
There are many possible jobs for new graduates of two-year college degree programs. A few of the most desirable ones include computers, business, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic design and a great deal of additional specific occupational programs.
So decide on an interesting field, pick a class or degree, and get going with advancing your new career — and you could do everything online.
To get started now, use the form down below to find a handy college online or close to you.
You can begin with this list:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Communications
The Jolie Academies can give you the skills, professional instruction, and hands-on training and you'll need to launch your career the rewarding cosmetology field.
You can check out other alternatives in Boston and MA. Look at MA designing education.