So, you’re considering finishing an associate’s degree?
Do you want to receive your college degree really fast and move forward with your career?
This really simple guide will show you several of the popular web-based institutions and help put you together with a good online associate’s diploma or occupational training program.
Classic Classroom Colleges
Trying to get going with your desired career can be very hard. It could require a serious amount of time, hard work and even a little bit of luck in order to get rolling in your new career.
And if you are like a good deal of people, the prospect of driving to a school on the other side of town following a hard day of work is really something that you are not happy about.
Thankfully, you are able to sign up for school classes at your home, go through the program at your own pace and still earn a degree that will help you grab a much better job.
Internet-Based Associate’s Degree
College coursework provided on the Web are economical, sensible and based on classroom programs. These self-directed, private study degree programs help you enroll in stimulating courses directly related to either your new line of work or your present vocation.
Because no standard classroom participation will be requested, you should take on your homework when your personal and job daily schedules enable you. You will finish your associate’s diploma at your own individual pace, all the while receiving most of the positive aspects of a more conventional campus college.
Modules are typically presented by college professors from traditional colleges and by specialists earning a living in your targeted field of study.
There are many possible career fields for new graduates of two-year diploma programs. Several of the most popular ones include computers, business, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, graphic design and many additional focused occupational programs.
So pick out a good field, pick a degree or class, and begin developing your career — and you could do everything online.
To get started now, use the form below to track down a good institution on the web or in your town.
Get started with these schools:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Professional Welder
- Master of Science in Communications
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
St Louis and KC have other education options and career possibilities.