Considering finishing your associate’s degree in record time?
Do you want to get your college diploma now and improve your new job?
Our really simple guide can show you a few of the common web-based schools and help match you up with a perfect online associate degree or educational education program.
Classic Classroom Schools
Getting started in your preferred job can be really difficult. It can take a serious amount of time, effort and maybe even just a bit of luck to get started in a new career.
And if you’re like a lot of other folks, the prospect of traveling to a class on the other side of town after a difficult day working can be something which you aren’t ready for.
On the other hand, you are able to sign up for school classes at your home, work at your own schedule and still acquire a diploma that may help you acquire a better job.
Internet-Based Associate Degrees
College classes provided to you over the Web are cost-effective, sensible and industry recognized. These self-paced, independent education diploma programs help you to enroll for stimulating courses directly related to either your new job or your present vocation.
While no formal classroom participation will be expected, you will undertake your classwork when your family and work daily schedules make it easy to do so. You will pursue your associate degree at your own pace, while getting essentially all of the positive aspects of a more traditional on campus school.
Classes are traditionally presented by college faculty members from established schools and by professionals employed in your new targeted field.
There are often many potential starting jobs for graduates of two-year college degree programs. Some of the most desirable ones include accounting, healthcare, IT, business, criminal
justice, graphic arts and many additional distinct vocational programs.
So pick a good field, pick out a class or degree, and begin growing your career — and you might do all of it home online.
To get started right now, just use the list down below to choose a good institution online or near you.
This short list can get you started:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online. We offer master's degree programs in management, accounting, and public policy that can be completed 100% online.
- MS in Management/Project Management
- Master of Science in Accounting
- MS in Management/Non-Profit Leadership
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Master of Science in Communications
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
Lincoln and Omaha residents have more options – DesignSchoolResource.com