Thinking about working on an associate’s degree?
Do you want to attain your degree quick and develop your career?
This simple guide will tell you about a few selected well-known online-based schools and help put you together with a great online associate diploma or educational training program.
Classic Campus Schools
Starting your ideal job can be difficult. It might take a good amount of time, energy and even perhaps just a bit of good luck in order to get started in your new career.
And if you’re just like a good deal of other folks, the thought of commuting to a school way across town following a long day of work is something that you’re not looking forward to.
On the other hand, you can possibly sign up for college classes from home, go through the coursework at your own speed and still receive a diploma that may help you grab a much better job.
Internet-Based Associate Degrees
College coursework provided to you over the internet are efficient, functional and offered by recognized schools. These self-directed, individual education diploma programs enable you to sign up for stimulating courses directly related to either your upcoming job or your existing job.
Given that no official classroom participation will be expected, you may take on your coursework when your personal and job schedules allow you to. You will achieve your associate diploma at your own pace, all the while having almost all of the positive aspects of a classic on campus university.
Training sessions are often presented by college professors from traditional colleges and by authorities currently working in your new specific subject.
Programs to Choose From
There are often a good amount of potential careers for successful graduates of two-year diploma programs. Some of the most in-demand ones include business, health care, accounting, IT, criminal
justice, web design and a large number of other specific vocational programs.
So select an interesting field, pick out a degree, and get started on developing your new career — and you might do it home online.
To start today, use the list below to find a good college on the web or near you.
Our list of affordable schools:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Communications
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online. We offer master's degree programs in management, accounting, and public policy that can be completed 100% online.
- MS in Management/Project Management
- Master of Science in Accounting
- MS in Management/Non-Profit Leadership
- And more...
There are more college degree choices – www.designschoolresource.com