Trying to figure out whether formal education and an associate’s degree is for you?
Are you looking to receive your school diploma really fast and improve your new job?
Our quick guide can provide you with a few selected popular online-based colleges and help put you together with a good online associate degree or educational training program.
Traditional Classroom Schools
Starting your ideal job can be quite hard. It could take a serious amount of time, effort and maybe even a little bit of luck to begin in your new career.
And if you’re like a lot of other folks, the idea of getting to a school on the other side of town from a difficult day on the job is an activity you are not excited about.
Luckily, you can now enroll for classes at home, go through the program at your own speed and still receive a diploma which will help you acquire a much better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degree
College classes presented on the Web are economical, practical and offered from accredited colleges and schools. These self-directed, individual learning degree programs let you take useful classes directly related to either your upcoming job or your current vocation.
Since no official classroom presence will be required, you can undertake your homework whenever your personal and work schedules allow you. You will build your associate’s degree at your pace, all the while getting basically almost all of the positive aspects of a regular on campus university.
Modules are typically presented by college teachers from established universities and by professionals out working in your new particular area.
Programs to Choose From
There may be lots of potential first jobs for new graduates of two-year college diploma programs. Some of the most popular ones include accounting, business, computers, healthcare, criminal
justice, paralegal and a multitude of other specific vocational programs.
So choose an interesting subject, pick out a degree, and get into developing your future — and you might do it all online at home.
To get started now, just use the list below to search for a decent college online or near you.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
- Master of Science in Communications
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
There are more career alternatives in Newark and NJ – Design School Resource.