Are you interested in earning an associate’s degree?
Want to acquire your diploma quick and improve your career?
Our really simple guide can provide you with a few selected popular internet-based institutions and help hook you up with a good online associate’s degree or vocational training program.
Standard Campus Colleges
Getting started in your preferred career can be quite hard. It can take a serious amount of time, energy and even some good luck in order to get started in a new career.
And if you are like a good deal of other folks, the prospect of going to a campus on the other side of town from a long day working can be something that you’re not excited about.
Luckily, you can possibly receive school classes at your home, work at your own pace and eventually gain your degree that will help you grab a better job.
Online Associate’s Degrees
Courses delivered on the Web are cost-effective, sensible and similar to what you would learn in the classroom. These self-paced, independent learning degree programs help you to take stimulating classes appropriate to either your new career or your present job.
Given that no conventional classroom participation will be expected, you will complete your homework when your family and job daily schedules enable you to. You will acquire your associate’s diploma on your own time, all the while receiving essentially almost all of the benefits of a standard campus-based college.
Classes are commonly presented by university faculty members from traditional institutions and by experts currently working in your particular field of study.
There are a good amount of available career fields for graduates of two-year college degree schools. Several of the most common ones include business, information technology, healthcare, accounting, criminal
justice, web design and a wide selection of additional distinct vocational programs.
So select an interesting field of study, decide upon a degree or class, and start developing your new career — and you can do it online.
To get started right now, just use the list just below to look for a decent school on the internet or near you.
See these good options:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Master of Science in Communications
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
Claremont Graduate University (CGU) has been awarding master’s and doctoral degrees for nearly 100 years. Through our new online learning format, CGU’s specialized master’s degree programs and world renowned faculty are now accessible to a broader community of students seeking a rigorous and relevant graduate degree.
- Masters of Science in Evaluation & Applied Research
- Masters of Science in Marketing Analytics
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- AAS in Health Services Administration
- BBA, General Business
- AAS, Legal Studies
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.