Are you considering attending school to earn an associate’s degree?
Would you like to earn your degree now and move ahead with your career?
Our really easy guide will share with you some of the popular internet-based institutions and help connect you with a good online associate’s degree or occupational education program.
Conventional Classroom Schools
Getting started with your desired line of work can be challenging. It could take a considerable amount of time, energy and possibly even a little bit of luck to get moving in a new career.
And if you’re like a lot of people, the thought of driving to a class on the other side of town from a hard day on the job is really something that you’re not excited about.
Luckily, you can now take educational classes from home, go through the program at your own speed and still get your diploma that can help you grab a far better job.
Online Associate Degree
Coursework brought to you on the Web are affordable, convenient and offered from accredited schools. These self-directed, individual learning diploma programs enable you to sign up for challenging classes directly related to either your next line of work or your existing job.
Since no structured classroom participation will be required, you should finish your coursework whenever your personal and job schedules will let you. You will complete your associate degree at your pace, all the while receiving basically many of the advantages of a conventional campus-based college.
Training sessions are often taught by university faculty from traditional colleges and by experts currently working in your new specific field.
There are often a good amount of possible job options for ambitious graduates of two-year diploma schools. Several of the strongest ones include computer technology, health care, business, accounting, criminal justice, web design and a lot of additional focused trade programs.
So select a good line of work, select a degree or class, and get started with growing your career — and you can do it all online.
Get going today, just use the form below to choose a decent institution online or close to you.
Check out these schools:
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Communications
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online. We offer master's degree programs in management, accounting, and public policy that can be completed 100% online.
- MS in Management/Project Management
- Master of Science in Accounting
- MS in Management/Non-Profit Leadership
- And more...