Are you considering working for your associate’s diploma?
Do you need to receive your degree now and move on with your career?
This convenient guide can tell you about a couple of the popular internet-based colleges and help put you together with a good online associate diploma or occupational training program.
Conventional Campus Schools
Trying to get started in your ideal career can be very difficult. It might take a big amount of time, effort and maybe even a certain amount of good luck to start in a new career.
And if you’re just like a lot of people, the idea of getting to a school on the other side of town from a difficult day at work is definitely something you are not happy about.
Fortunately, you can enroll in educational classes from home, work through the program at your own pace and still acquire a diploma which may help you grab a better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degree
Courses presented over the internet are cost-effective, realistic and offered from accredited schools. These self-directed, independent learning degree programs enable you to enroll for useful classes appropriate to either your new occupation or your current line of work.
Because no structured classroom presence will be needed, you are going to take on your homework whenever your personal and job daily schedules allow you. You will obtain your associate degree on your own pace, at the same time getting essentially all of the benefits of a regular campus-based school.
Courses are traditionally taught by college teachers from traditional schools and by specialists earning a living in your new targeted area.
Programs to Choose From
There are a good amount of potential career opportunities for ambitious graduates of two-year degree schools. Several of the most desirable ones normally include computers, business, healthcare, accounting, criminal justice, graphic design and a wide selection of other targeted occupational programs.
So decide on a good area of study, decide on a degree or class, and get started with developing your career — and you could do it home online.
To start now, use the list here to choose a handy college online or close to you.
See some local schools:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Advanced Truck Driver Training Program
- 600 Master Truck Driver Training Program
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration