Are you thinking about completing an associate’s degree?
Do you want to get your school diploma quick and move ahead with your career?
Our hassle-free guide will tell you about a couple of the popular internet-based schools and help connect you up with a great online associate’s diploma or educational education program.
Conventional Campus Schools
Trying to get going with your preferred career can be hard. It might take a big amount of time, effort and maybe even a little good luck to get rolling in your new career.
And if you’re like a good deal of people, the prospect of getting to a school on the other side of town following a hard day working can be something that you’re not ready for.
Luckily, you are able to enroll for school classes at home, learn at your own schedule and eventually get your diploma that could help you find a much better job.
Internet-Based Associate Degrees
College coursework brought to you on the internet are economical, sensible and industry recognized. These self-directed, individual education diploma programs help you enroll for useful classes appropriate to either your next line of work or your existing work.
While no official classroom presence is expected, you may complete your coursework whenever your family and work schedules enable you. You will build your associate’s diploma at your pace, all the while getting many of the results of a more traditional campus university.
Classes are generally presented by college faculty from traditional schools and by professionals out working in your specific line of work.
There are a good amount of available first jobs for graduates of two-year college diploma schools. A few of the strongest ones normally include healthcare, business, computers, accounting, criminal justice, paralegal and many additional distinct occupational programs.
So decide upon a good subject, decide upon a degree, and start advancing your new career — and you can do everything home online.
To get started now, use the form below to look for a good school on the web or close to you.
Here is our short list:
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MSHUS- Organizational and Social Services
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- AAS in Business Administration - Small Business Management
- And more...
- AS - Criminology and Forensic Technology
- AS - Network Systems Administration
- BS - Project Management and Administration: PMA Option
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - International Business
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Business Administration Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Doctor of Management Technology Management (Executive Format)
- Master of Business Administration
- And more...
- Early Childhood Education
- Funeral Service Education
- And more...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Master of Social Work
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Public Health
- Executive Master of Health Administration
The University of New Hampshire is the state’s public research university, providing comprehensive, high-quality undergraduate programs and graduate programs of distinction. Its primary purpose is learning: students collaborating with faculty in teaching, research, creative expression, and service. UNH has a national and international agenda and holds land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant charters. From its main campus in Durham, its college in Manchester, and the UNH School of Law in Concord, the University serves New Hampshire and the region through continuing education, cooperative extension, cultural outreach, economic development activities, and applied research.
- MEd in Educational Studies
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Information Technology - Network Administration Specialization (BS)
- And more...