Have you been considering earning an associate’s degree?
Do you want to acquire your degree really fast and advance your career?
Our easy guide will show you a handful of the national online-based colleges and help match you with a fine online associate’s degree or vocational training program.
Classic Classroom Colleges
Trying to break into your ideal career can be hard. It can require a considerable amount of time, work and even a bit of luck to start out in a new career.
And if you are just like a whole lot of other folks, the notion of traveling to a school on the other side of town from a hard day on the job is something which you aren’t looking forward to.
Thankfully, you could sign up for college coursework from home, work through the program at your own speed and still pick up a diploma that can help you obtain a better job.
Internet-Based Associate’s Degree
College classes presented over the internet are economical, functional and offered from accredited colleges and schools. These self-directed, individual study diploma programs help you enroll for challenging classes related to either your upcoming line of work or your present work.
As no formal classroom presence is required, you may complete your homework whenever your family and job schedules will let you. You will obtain your associate’s diploma on your own, all the while receiving basically many of the benefits of a classic on campus university.
Modules are generally taught by college teachers from established institutions and by experts earning a living in your targeted area.
There are a good deal of available career opportunities for graduates of two-year college diploma programs. Some of the most desired ones normally include health care, IT, business, accounting, criminal
justice, web design and a number of other distinct trade programs.
So decide on an interesting field of study, pick a class or degree, and get into advancing your new career — and you might do all of it home online.
Get going today, just use the form down below to choose a good institution on the internet or in your town.
Schools to consider:
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MSHUS- Organizational and Social Services
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- AAS in Business Administration - Small Business Management
- And more...
- AS - Criminology and Forensic Technology
- AS - Network Systems Administration
- BS - Project Management and Administration: PMA Option
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - International Business
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Business Administration Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Doctor of Management Technology Management (Executive Format)
- Master of Business Administration
- And more...
- Early Childhood Education
- Funeral Service Education
- And more...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Master of Social Work
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Public Health
- Executive Master of Health Administration
The University of New Hampshire is the state’s public research university, providing comprehensive, high-quality undergraduate programs and graduate programs of distinction. Its primary purpose is learning: students collaborating with faculty in teaching, research, creative expression, and service. UNH has a national and international agenda and holds land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant charters. From its main campus in Durham, its college in Manchester, and the UNH School of Law in Concord, the University serves New Hampshire and the region through continuing education, cooperative extension, cultural outreach, economic development activities, and applied research.
- MEd in Educational Studies
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- And more...
A student in SD has additional job training alternatives, see more at this South Dakota page.