Have you often thought about completing your associate’s degree?
Are you looking to earn your college degree soon and move ahead with your new job?
Our hassle-free guide will provide you with a handful of the prominent internet-based schools and help connect you with a good online associate degree or occupational training program.
Conventional Classroom Schools
Getting started with your ideal job can be tough. It might require a big amount of time, effort and maybe a little bit of good luck in order to start off in your new career.
And if you are like a lot of other folks, the notion of commuting to a campus way across town from a difficult day of work is really something that you’re not happy about.
Luckily, you can also enroll for educational classes at your home, work through the program at your own schedule and eventually attain a degree that could help you find a much better job.
Online Associate Degree
College coursework brought to you over the internet are economical, convenient and based on classroom programs. These self-directed, independent education diploma programs let you take challenging courses related to either your new career or your current work.
Considering no traditional classroom participation will be expected, you should go through your coursework when your personal and job schedules enable you. You will earn your associate’s diploma at your own pace, at the same time getting many of the advantages of a classic campus-based college.
Sessions are usually taught by university teachers from established institutions and by professionals currently working in your new specific subject.
Programs to Choose From
There are often many available starting jobs for successful graduates of two-year degree schools. Some of the leading ones include business, health care, accounting, IT, criminal justice, paralegal and plenty of other focused vocational programs.
So settle on an interesting field of study, choose a class or degree, and begin developing your future — and you can do it home online.
Get going now, use the list below to search for a good institution on the internet or close to you.
Schools in this category:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Welding Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- And more...
- Master of Science in Communications
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
A student in Nashville has additional alternatives and other career training around Tennessee.