Thinking about going to school for an associate’s degree?
Want to get your college diploma soon and move on with your new job?
This quick guide will share with you several of the national web-based schools and help hook you up with a good online associate diploma or occupational training program.
Conventional Classroom Schools
Getting started with your ideal line of work can be tricky. It could require a serious amount of time, hard work and even perhaps a certain amount of good luck to get started in a new career.
And if you’re like a lot of other people, the idea of getting to a classroom on the other side of town following a long day working is an activity you’re not looking forward to.
Luckily, you can also sign up for classes at home, go through the program at your own schedule and still attain your diploma which will help you obtain a a lot better job.
Internet-Based Associate’s Degree
Classes presented over the Web are economical, functional and similar to what you would learn in the classroom. These self-directed, private study diploma programs help you to enroll in useful classes related to either your next line of work or your present job.
While no standard classroom participation is required, you should go through your homework whenever your family and job daily schedules enable you to. You will earn your associate’s diploma on your own time, all the while getting most of the advantages of a conventional campus school.
Programs are frequently taught by college professors from established colleges and by authorities employed in your new specific subject.
Programs to Pick From
There will be lots of potential career fields for ambitious graduates of two-year college diploma programs. Some of the most desirable ones normally include business, accounting, healthcare, information technology, criminal justice, graphic design and a number of other distinct vocational programs.
So select a good subject, pick a degree, and begin growing your career — and you might do it all home online.
Get going today, just use the form down below to see a great college on the web or in your area.
Some local and online schools:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assisting Basic X-ray Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Trades
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
Get hands-on training at Avalon School of Cosmetology. We offer programs in cosmetology, master esthetician, and make-up artistry.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
A Salt Lake City student has a world of options – http://www.interiordesignschoolfinder.com