Are you interested in getting an associate’s degree?
Do you want to get your degree fast and move on with your new career?
This easy guide will tell you about several of the national online-based schools and help match you with a suitable online associate diploma or professional education program.
Conventional Classroom Colleges
Trying to break into your ideal job can be hard. It can take a lot of time, effort and possibly even a little good luck to get started in a new career.
And if you’re just like a whole lot of other folks, the prospect of getting to a class way across town after a long day of work is certainly something which you’re not looking forward to.
On the other hand, you can now sign up for school classes at your home, study at your own rate and eventually acquire your degree that may help you get a a lot better job.
Online Associate’s Degrees
Courses presented on the internet are efficient, sensible and industry recognized. These self-directed, private study degree programs enable you to sign up for useful classes directly related to either your new job or your present vocation.
Considering no traditional classroom attendance will be needed, you should take on your homework when your personal and work schedules make it easy to do so. You will gain your associate’s degree at your own pace, at the same time having essentially almost all of the results of a regular on campus college.
Lessons are typically presented by college professors from established institutions and by professionals out working in your particular subject.
Programs to Pick From
There can be many possible job opportunities for graduates of two-year diploma schools. A few of the more popular ones include business, health care, accounting, IT, criminal justice, paralegal and a good number of additional specific trade programs.
So pick an interesting subject, select a class or degree, and get started on growing your future — and you could do it all online.
Get going today, use the list here to look for a great institution on the internet or close to you.
Local or online choices:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Master of Science in Communications
Claremont Graduate University (CGU) has been awarding master’s and doctoral degrees for nearly 100 years. Through our new online learning format, CGU’s specialized master’s degree programs and world renowned faculty are now accessible to a broader community of students seeking a rigorous and relevant graduate degree.
- Masters of Science in Evaluation & Applied Research
- Masters of Science in Marketing Analytics
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
A Virginia Beach student has plenty of options when it comes to degree programs. Continue on to check out interior design programs.