Are you thinking about completing an associate’s degree?
Do you need to earn your degree quick and develop your new career?
Our easy guide can show you some of the popular web-based colleges and help connect you up with a good online associate degree or vocational training program.
Classic Classroom Schools
Trying to get going with your preferred job can be hard. It might require a lot of time, work and perhaps even some good luck in order to get moving in your new career.
And if you are just like a whole lot of other people, the prospect of commuting to a class on the other side of town following a difficult day on the job can be something that you are not looking forward to.
On the other hand, you can enroll for classes from home, learn at your own rate and eventually get a diploma that may help you pick up a much better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degree
College classes provided over the Web are efficient, functional and industry recognized. These self-directed, independent education degree programs help you to enroll for useful courses directly related to either your new line of work or your existing work.
As no standard classroom attendance is expected, you can go through your coursework when your personal and work schedules enable you to. You will work for your associate degree on your own, all the while receiving basically many of the advantages of a more traditional campus school.
Classes are traditionally presented by university teachers from traditional schools and by professionals currently working in your specific subject.
There may be many potential starting jobs for successful graduates of two-year college degree schools. Some of the most desirable ones normally include health care, IT, business, accounting, criminal
justice, web design and many additional targeted occupational programs.
So settle on a good field of study, select a degree, and start advancing your new career — and you might do everything online.
To get started right now, use the list here to find a decent school on the web or close to you.
Here are a few choices:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
- Business Management - Bachelor
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- And more...
A Seattle college student can pick from any kind of program. This page has details about interior designing.