So, you’re thinking about getting a degree fast?
Do you need to receive your college degree now and move forward with your career?
Our quick guide will provide you with some of the well-known internet-based institutions and help match you with a great online associate’s degree or educational training program.
Standard Campus Colleges
Trying to break into your desired line of work can be very hard. It might take a good amount of time, hard work and even perhaps a bit of luck in order to get started in your new career.
And if you are just like a whole lot of other people, the idea of commuting to a class on the other side of town from a long day on the job can be an activity you’re not excited about.
Fortunately, you can receive school classes at home, go through the program at your own schedule and eventually acquire your degree which will help you acquire a much better job.
Web-based Associate Degree
College courses transferred on the Web are affordable, practical and offered by recognized schools. These self-paced, independent study degree programs help you take useful classes related to either your new job or your existing profession.
Since no structured classroom presence will be requested, you should go through your homework whenever your family and work schedules allow you. You will pick up your associate’s diploma on your own schedule, all the while having all of the benefits of a traditional campus university.
Lessons are usually taught by college faculty from traditional schools and by experts employed in your new specific line of work.
There are a lot of possible careers for successful graduates of two-year diploma schools. Several of the most popular ones include accounting, business, computers, healthcare, criminal
justice, graphic arts and a great deal of other distinct vocational programs.
So select a good subject, pick out a degree, and begin advancing your new career — and you can do it all online at home.
To start right now, just use the list here to see a handy college on the web or near you.
Take a look at some choices:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Automotive Technology
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Communications
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
A student could decide to enroll in one of a variety of fields. Discover more at this page.