Are you thinking about getting an associate’s degree?
Are you looking to acquire your college degree fast and move forward with your new job?
This quick guide can show you a handful of the popular online-based colleges and help connect you up with a perfect online associate degree or professional training program.
Conventional Classroom Schools
Beginning your ideal job can be very difficult. It might take a lot of time, hard work and possibly even a little bit of good luck to get rolling in a new career.
And if you are just like a whole lot of people, the prospect of going to a class across town following a difficult day working is definitely something which you’re not ready for.
Fortunately, you can now sign up for college courses from home, study at your own pace and still pick up a diploma which will help you find a much better job.
Internet-Based Associate’s Degree
Coursework sent over the Web are cost-effective, convenient and similar to what you would learn in the classroom. These self-paced, individual study diploma programs let you enroll in interesting courses directly related to either your upcoming career or your existing vocation.
While no traditional classroom participation will be needed, you will complete your classwork whenever your family and job schedules enable you to. You will receive your associate degree at your pace, at the same time getting most of the advantages of a standard on campus college.
Classroom sessions are usually presented by university faculty members from established institutions and by professionals earning a living in your new specific field.
Programs to Pick From
There are often a lot of potential career options for successful graduates of two-year college degree schools. Several of the most desired ones include business, information technology, healthcare, accounting, criminal justice, web design and a number of additional distinct occupational programs.
So choose an interesting field, decide upon a class or degree, and get started on developing your new career — and you could do all of it online.
Get going now, just use the list down below to find a handy school on the internet or close to you.
Check out some options
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Communications
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
A student in WI has more career training alternatives. Check out interior design details at this site.