Are you thinking about getting an associate’s degree?
Are you looking to acquire your college degree fast and move forward with your new job?
This quick guide can show you a handful of the popular online-based colleges and help connect you up with a perfect online associate degree or professional training program.
Conventional Classroom Schools
Beginning your ideal job can be very difficult. It might take a lot of time, hard work and possibly even a little bit of good luck to get rolling in a new career.
And if you are just like a whole lot of people, the prospect of going to a class across town following a difficult day working is definitely something which you’re not ready for.
Fortunately, you can now sign up for college courses from home, study at your own pace and still pick up a diploma which will help you find a much better job.
Internet-Based Associate’s Degree
Coursework sent over the Web are cost-effective, convenient and similar to what you would learn in the classroom. These self-paced, individual study diploma programs let you enroll in interesting courses directly related to either your upcoming career or your existing vocation.
While no traditional classroom participation will be needed, you will complete your classwork whenever your family and job schedules enable you to. You will receive your associate degree at your pace, at the same time getting most of the advantages of a standard on campus college.
Classroom sessions are usually presented by university faculty members from established institutions and by professionals earning a living in your new specific field.
Programs to Pick From
There are often a lot of potential career options for successful graduates of two-year college degree schools. Several of the most desired ones include business, information technology, healthcare, accounting, criminal justice, web design and a number of additional distinct occupational programs.
So choose an interesting field, decide upon a class or degree, and get started on developing your new career — and you could do all of it online.
Get going now, just use the list down below to find a handy school on the internet or close to you.
Check out some options
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
A student in WI has more career training alternatives. Check out interior design details at this site.