Do you think an associate’s degree would be a good fit for you?
Want to get your school diploma fast and move on with your career?
This quick guide can tell you about a few of the popular internet-based schools and help match you with a good online associate’s degree or career training program.
Standard Classroom Schools
Starting your ideal line of work can be really hard. It can require a considerable amount of time, effort and even perhaps a bit of luck in order to get moving in your new career.
And if you are like a great number of other people, the notion of driving to a school way across town after a hard day working is definitely an activity you aren’t looking forward to.
On the other hand, you might receive school classes from home, go through the program at your own pace and eventually earn your diploma which may help you get a much better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degrees
College courses sent over the Web are economical, realistic and offered by recognized schools. These self-directed, private education diploma programs allow you to enroll in stimulating courses appropriate to either your next line of work or your present line of work.
Because no structured classroom presence is expected, you can go through your homework when your personal and work daily schedules enable you to. You will get your associate’s diploma at your own pace, all the while getting basically all of the results of a traditional campus school.
Training sessions are often taught by college professors from established colleges and by authorities currently working in your new particular area of study.
There may be a good amount of available job options for successful graduates of two-year college degree schools. Some of the strongest ones include business, accounting, healthcare, information technology, criminal
justice, web design and a multitude of additional targeted occupational programs.
So pick out a good subject, pick a class or degree, and start growing your career — and you can do it all online at home.
To start today, use the list here to search for a great institution on the web or in your town.
Check out some popular choices:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Associate of Science, Music Production (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)
- And more...
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
A student in WY has other diploma alternatives. See more at this WY page.