Do you think an associate’s degree would be a good fit for you?
Want to get your school diploma fast and move on with your career?
This quick guide can tell you about a few of the popular internet-based schools and help match you with a good online associate’s degree or career training program.
Standard Classroom Schools
Starting your ideal line of work can be really hard. It can require a considerable amount of time, effort and even perhaps a bit of luck in order to get moving in your new career.
And if you are like a great number of other people, the notion of driving to a school way across town after a hard day working is definitely an activity you aren’t looking forward to.
On the other hand, you might receive school classes from home, go through the program at your own pace and eventually earn your diploma which may help you get a much better job.
Web-based Associate’s Degrees
College courses sent over the Web are economical, realistic and offered by recognized schools. These self-directed, private education diploma programs allow you to enroll in stimulating courses appropriate to either your next line of work or your present line of work.
Because no structured classroom presence is expected, you can go through your homework when your personal and work daily schedules enable you to. You will get your associate’s diploma at your own pace, all the while getting basically all of the results of a traditional campus school.
Training sessions are often taught by college professors from established colleges and by authorities currently working in your new particular area of study.
There may be a good amount of available job options for successful graduates of two-year college degree schools. Some of the strongest ones include business, accounting, healthcare, information technology, criminal
justice, web design and a multitude of additional targeted occupational programs.
So pick out a good subject, pick a class or degree, and start growing your career — and you can do it all online at home.
To start today, use the list here to search for a great institution on the web or in your town.
Check out some popular choices:
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
- Master of Science in Communications
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
A student in WY has other diploma alternatives. See more at this WY page.